Saturday, November 28, 2009

Please vote for me and add me on social networking site

Hi Guys.

I would like to thank all of you for showing such a support for me in my first round of Channel V event named " The Player" by voting as much you can.
Now, since i am selected for the next round, in which i have to make as many friends as i can on any of the social networking sites like orkut, facebook and twiiter.

So i request you people those are who not my friend on these sites. Please add me so that i can qualify this round, i will be very thankful to all of you.

Following are the links to my profile on these sites:-

Please guys your 3 clicks can get me good points.If you can also forward this to your friend circle.

You can also vote me by clicking on this link

http://www.channelv.in/theplayer/vote_now.php?pid=170
To do more than one vote use fake ids  and no need to make new just see the example:

First time

Name : Shubham Watta
Email id: shubhamwatta@gmail.com

Next time

Name : Shubham Watta1
Email id: shubhamwatta1@gmail.com


Regards


Shubham Watta







No comments: